Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday Night Reflections

A Few Thoughts from an Amazing Day...
  • We continued the series Questions and Answers. Today's focus from Luke 17 looking at the questions Jesus asked of the 10 lepers.
  • Key Point #1, There are reasons we are not grateful, most of them focus on our wants and desires.
  • Key Point #2, God's will is for us to be a grateful people. See 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
  • It is a fact, generous people are the most grateful people.
  • For the last 6 months I have been working for Johnson Univeristy on a limited basis. This week I turned in my resignation and I can now announce after 15 years and 4 months, I am officially retired from Johnson Univeristy. 
  • While I have enjoyed the travel and visiting 177 churches in Florida. I now am returning to what I desire most, preaching weekly in the local church. 
  • I am thankful for the opportunity Florida Christian College and Johnson Univeristy gave me this last 15+ years. I have met some wonderful people and have been blessed to see the generosity of so many.
  • Today, one of our church members gave me the schedule of all of this years SEC football games - He gets me!
  • It is almost time!
  • Something to Chew on; Gratitude helps slow us down, pay attention, and recognize the beauty of simple everyday life. ~ Unknown 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment