Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Night Reflections

A Few Thoughts from an Amazing Day... 

  • Our series from the book of James continued today. We looked at the subject of temptation.
  • Key Point of the message, Temptation is Universal, Temptations are to be Expected, and Temptation is Personal.
  • To handle temptation we need to take hold of the wonderful promise from scripture.
  • I am discovering the unique nature of serving in a small church, when called upon, so many people are willing to serve in the little aspects of ministry.
  • We said good bye to a young lady preparing for Army Bootcamp today. It was great to see a number of veterans thanking her for her service.
  • Our new Bible Studies begin next month, I am looking forward to the teaching opportunities.
  • Lori and I had to travel to Apopka last week, I forgot how bad the traffic is in Central Florida.
  • I was reminded horns are essential, and turn signals are non existent!
  • It is back! IYKYK
  • Something to Chew on; The key to discipling people is to bring then in, build them up, teach them how, and send them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment