Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunday Night Reflections

A Few Thoughts from an Amazing Day... 

  • We continued our series from the Book of James this morning. Today's message focused on Taming the Tongue.
  • Key thought #1, The tongue cannot be controlled until the heart is completely surrendered to God.
  • Key Point #2, A transformed heart produces a transformed tongue.
  • Here is a sobering verse, from Matthew's gospel  I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give an account for every careless word they speak. Matthew 12:26.
  • So thankful for God's Amazing Grace!
  • A dear friend passed away last month and his Celebration of Life was held Saturday. I am still in shock!
  • The weather is finally changing! Fall in the Forest is wonderful!
  • After watching today's games I wonder who will win first, Bucs or Fins. #topainfultowatch.
  • I still smile when I see the road sign in Salt Springs that reads, Caution, Congested Area Ahead!
  • Something to Chew on;  Proverbs 18:21,  Death and life are in the power of the tongue. This week, Speak Life into some one! 





No comments:

Post a Comment