Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sunday Night Reflections

A Few Thoughts from an Amazing Day...

  • We continued our series from the book of James this morning. 
  • Today's topic, "How to Suffer Well.
  • I must admit, this was probably the most difficult message from James  I have delivered.
  • Talking about suffering can bring up many emotions.
  • Key Point  #1, Our character is revealed in how we handle suffering.
  • Key Point #2, Regardless of how long one suffers, it is only a temporary event!
  • Revelation 21:4 reminds us suffering will come to an end.
  • Through our "Project Love" ministry, our church has distributed 855 bags of food and supplies to the needy in our community this year.
  • I am thankful I serve a generous church.
  • How can this weekend be the 6th week of the college football season.
  • It looks like we are going to have a taste of Fall next week!
  • Maybe the bears will start hibernating.
  • Something to chew on; Suffering may be a part of your story, but thanks be to God it is not the end of your story. ~ From today's message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment